• Control expenditure for the block ensuring efficiency and accountability.
• Maintain standards of repair, cleanliness and decoration in the common parts of the
building such as lobbies, windows, doors, lifts, car parks and gardens.
• Control alterations or assignments.
• Make regulations for the benefit of the building and the residents.
• Procure building insurance for the block.
• Place maintenance contracts for common plant and equipment such as lifts, boilers
and access control systems.
• Give advice on long-term maintenance requirements and preventative measures.
• Collection of Ground Rent.
© 2020 Blue Horizon Property Management Limited Tel: 01737 457574 Email: email@example.com